Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel for special live-in experiences in Cologne`s creative center, the Belgisches Viertel. Feel like you`re at home in one of our 16 rooms, which are unmistakably unique and full of charming details.
The Wohngemeinschaft isn`t just a hostel but also a cafe-bar as well as a theater. We are conveniently located amongst other Bars, Clubs, Restaurants, small shops, Galleries, Theaters and much more. Even native Cologne-ites will envy your good times.
Whatever your heart desires, you`re in the right place!
Stay with us for as long as you`d like...
Make yourself at home in one of our eight rooms. Each one has its own character and charm. You can choose between the glitz and excitement of Bollywood cinema, the austere beauty of a cabin in the woods, the adventure of a boat-bed, amber-bejeweled decadence fit for a princess, the anticipation of the theater`s red curtain, the innerworkings of a poet`s psyche, a stylish photo studio, a 60`s mod chill pad and many more.
We offer two-, three- and four-bed rooms, as well as a dormitory-style accommodation. This accommodation has extra wide (140 cm) beds, as well as curtains and lockers for your privacy and belongings. The hostel is located on the top floor of the same building as the Wohngemeinschaft bar. A spectacular view over the rooftops of the Belgisches Viertel (Cologne's Belgian Quarter) awaits your arrival.
At the center of things: Stay in the heart of the Belgisches Viertel
The Belgisches Viertel (Belgian Quarter) is Cologne's hippest neighborhood. Full of boutique shops, cafes, clubs and restaurants, there is always something to see, buy, experience and enjoy on the neighborhood's many streets, plazas and meeting points. Use the Wohngemeinschaft as your starting point for exploring the entire city: take a walk to the Dom (Cologne's world-reknown cathedral), visit one of Cologne`s many museums or have a picnic in the park. Most of Cologne`s attractions are reachable by foot, and for those that aren`t, there is a fantastic public transportation system waiting just outside the door.
Cafe, Bar, Theatre: the Wohngemeinschaft is many things to many people...
In our cafe on the first floor, we will spoil you with delicious coffee and wonderful pastries. In the evening, the cafe is transformed into a bar and is one of the most popular places for people of all sorts to come, hang out and enjoy the relaxed, upbeat atmosphere, friendly staff and wonderful drinks, like our signature beer (WG-Braeu), South African Springbock or a Vodka-Melon cocktail. Daily-rotating DJs provide the perfect aural accompaniment to the evening`s festivities.
In our theater, we proudly offer a diverse program of concerts, readings, plays and films. The intimate venue is big enough to seat seventy and showcase both local acts, as well as international gems. The theater`s carefully curated offerings present a nice complement to the city`s diverse attractions.
For whatever you`re planning, the Wohngemeinschaft is the right place to start.
We're sorry we can`t accept bookings of persons younger than 21. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
1, Nejoblíbenější Cologne
Světový střední hostel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>