Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelling 2 weeks or less before arrival the price for the first 2 nights will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Dead Sea Adventure hostel gives the best accommodation experience with different kinds of rooms and a unique design. We have both dorms and private rooms.
We are located 1.5 hours drive from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, 2.5 hours from Eilat, and 25 minutes from the Dead Sea and Masada. In Arad, you will find restaurants, pubs, markets, grocery stores, a beautiful Artists’ Quarter, a winery, brewery, and public transport to all major cities in Israel.
Our facilities: Reception open from 3 PM to 9 PM, common kitchen (strictly vegetarian), coffee & tea making facilities, chillout garden, hammocks, herb garden for tea and cooking, AC in selected visitor dorms.
Free services: WiFi, tea, fully equipped kitchen, tourist information stand.
Services at extra charge: laundry, culture & adventure tours, shuttles to the Dead Sea & Masada (inquire beforehand), towels, coffee, breakfast (inquire beforehand), Shabbat Dinner (inquire beforehand) and logistics for hikers.
Dead Sea Adventure Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Credit card payments will require an additional 3.5% fee.
Vegetarian hostel. Please do not store or prepare meat or fish at the hostel.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival date
Payment upon arrival by cash or card
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00
Check out before 10:00
Taxes included. Please note that according to the Israeli law, tourists with B2 visas are exempt from paying VAT, provided they bring their passport and entry slip. Everyone else must pay VAT (17% tax).
Reception hours 3 pm - 9 pm
Silent hours after 10 pm
Our property is not suitable for those under the age of 8
Age restriction in the dorms: from 14 to 55 years old
Age restriction in the private rooms: 8+
No eating and drinking inside the rooms and dorms.
We don't accept online booking for groups over 16 people. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Buzení telefonem
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>