Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The beds are very comfortable and the staff very welcoming, several services are available such as guided tours of the city and hiking in the mountains. There is a very nice atmosphere in the different spots of the house such as the Sallon, the Garden, and the Terasse with a panoramic view over the whole medina. Our team will be delighted to welcome you, to answer all your requests, and to always ensure your comfort and safety.
Dar Hadra Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
The reception hours from 08:00 until 23:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 2 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>