Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- cancelation more than 7 days before arrival - prepayment charged by hostel is totaly refundable
- cancelation more than 2 days before arrival but less then 7 days - prepayment charged by hostel for the 1st night of stay is left as a fee
- cancelation less than 2 days before arrival prepayment charged by hostel is not refundable
Additional Terms and Conditions
- all group members have to provide personal ID on arrival
- list of group members have to be send before arrival
- arriving time to the hostel has to be after 14:00
- using of luggage room should be requested in advance
- breakfasts should be requested 7 days before arrival
- 7 days before arrival full payment of reservation is required
- in 5 days after making reservation 50% prepayment of total price of reservation, but not less then cost of 1 night of stay of all group is required
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
If the reservation is made for more than 6 guests, the hostel reserves the right to withdraw immediately a prepayment from the credit card provided upon the reservation. Prepayment should be calculated as 50% of the total amount, but not less than the 1st night reservation fee.
Minors groups (< 18 y.o.) should be accompanied by a responsible and upon the presence of licensing documents from parents, birth certificates or passports, if applicable (for 16 y.o.).
The group list, inc. full names and passports data should be sent to the hostel in advance.
The group booking confirmation form is to be sent to the representative of the group upon the reservation or any reservation change. This form can be used as an evidence to proof any changes of the reservation (the template will be sent separately).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This street is one of the most prestigious streets in Warsaw and the best places for walking. The Old Town Market Square (Rynek Starego Miasta) is 2 minutes from the hostel, which in the winter, is festively decorated for Christmas, and in summer is full of green trees and beautiful flowers. There are many historical monuments in this street that are worth to checking out: Presidential Palace, Potocki Palace, Warsaw University, Church of St. Anne, Church of St. Joseph, monument of Adam Mytskevych etc. Here you can fully enjoy the beauty of Warsaw and be filled with inspiration!
The building has been remodeled and we installed modern systems of ventilation, fire protection, soundproofing and lift, to ensure a comfortable stay for our guests from around the world. Perhaps, we are the only hostel in Warsaw of such standard. All this is complemented by a stylish interior, designed with the comfort and safety of our guests in mind. We want your travels to be inspiring, that's how we do our business. On top of that you will find a bar in the common room where you can order breakfasts in the morning or have a drink in the evening chatting with other dream guests. Each room has: individual lockers; dream beds; individual light at each bed; individual outlet; clean ironed linen; free Wi-Fi; the electronic lock on the door. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>