Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in time is 14.00pm - Check-out time is 12.00am.
Valid photo identification is required. We only accept national ID cards or driver’s license and passport for foreigners.
Full Payment is required upon arrival. If you have paid with our travel agents, please present your voucher as a proof of payment
To make the stay pleasurable for everyone please respect each other's peace, privacy and belongings. Stealing is not cool
Only paying guests can stay overnight.
We're not in a hippie commune or a war zone, absolutely no drugs or weapons allowed! We reserve the right to confiscate them and notify the authorities and they don't joke around.
Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Cycling Hostel caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible
Alcohol abuse must have been fun when you were twelve but by this age? Please drink responsibly.
For the same reasons we ask you kindly to keep dorms and public places clean and tidy, pick up after yourself. We want to be the cleanest hostel you've ever stayed in but for that we need your help!
Kindly note that in case of group bookings (i.e. 3 or more people) the hostel will try to allocate all guests in the same dorm. However, this solution cannot be guaranteed until the date of check-in
Payment: Accept Cash & Credit Card
Please turn off all lights and fans when you leave the room
Reception is open from 7am to 10pm
Breakfast is served from 7.30 am until 10.30 am ( Not include )
Housekeeping service is available from 12.00 am to 14.00 pm only.
Noise levels are to be kept to a minimum between 10pm and 7am.
No shoes inside the building.
No smoking in any rooms and certain designated areas
It is not allowed to invite local people from outside.
No drugs allowed on the property
No animals allowed
Hostel Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and valuables like money, jewellery or any other valuables left by guests in the rooms.
During check-out all items rented from the hostel must be returned. (Otherwise your deposit will be forfeited)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Cycling Hostel Sri Lanka is a great stop for backpackers and travelers discovering the south coast of Sri Lanka. The hostel is situated directly (almost next door) at the Unawatuna train station and 5 minutes’ walk from the Galle – Matara main road. Shops, restaurants, beach bars/cafes, ATM, Post Office and bus stop are all less than a 5 to 20 minute walk.
Are you ready for, adventure, Cycling Hostel is right place for you. This is the perfect starting point to explore every corner of Galle, Sri Lanka! We offer 2 types of dorm rooms are separated into 8 bed (2 beds upwards) female dorm and 8 beds (2 beds upwards) mixed dorms shared bathroom, each bed is assigned a fan, locker and a personal reading light, USB plug, Pillow, bed sheet. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>