Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Cosy Houseboats consists up to eleven bedrooms with attached bathrooms mainly designed for two people per room. Cosy Houseboats have Three categories of house boat. i.e. Deluxe and Premium and Luxury.
In Deluxe house boat A/c will be available in the rooms from 8 pm to 6 am and in Premium house boat A/c will be available in the rooms for whole day, and in luxury a/c will be available full time in all area of the boat
Cosy Houseboats will start its journey at 12 noon and after lunch will provide and evening tea with snacks it will rest at 5.30 pm for night stay, dinner will be provide in the houseboat. Again morning after breakfast at 8 am the boat will start to move until 9 am. Even though we suggest only two people per room in Cosy Houseboats it will be possible.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 09:00 .
24-hour front desk.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
All meals included.
Child friendly.Below 5 Years is Free. 6 to 12 Chargeable as adults charge.
The guests can Smoke in our Hostel.
Pets are not allowed. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Zasedací místnost
- Čistírna oděvů
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Pokojová služba (24 hodin denně)
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>