Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Costa Rica Backpackers have a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Costa Rica Backpackers confirm your reservation. Remember show on time / no refund policy / min 8 group people
we accept only groups of minimun 8 people !
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
** Bunk beds with USB port, reading light, curtains and a huge locker
** Swimming pool and a huge tropical garden
** Bar, restaurant, tour desk, tv room, wifi, parking available.
Grab some local or international fare at our restaurant, a cold drink at the bar, or head off to one of the many eateries that are within walking distance. If you’re looking to save a few bucks why not whip something up in the guest kitchen? Supermarkets, museums, souvenir markets, and banks are also nearby.
Accommodation ranges from private rooms to dormitories, with many of the beds equipped with reading lights, USB port, large locker and privacy curtain.
The Backpackers crew are here for you and we know our stuff. We’ve been welcoming travelers to San Jose since 2001. We speak English, Spanish and French, and will go the extra mile to make you smile!
Come and enjoy a slice of paradise in the heart of San Jose. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Burza zaměstnání
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>