Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Both deposits are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The 50% of the total cost must be paid in advance with the confirmation of the reservation by bank deposit and the rest of the amount should be paid off one month before the arrival at our hotel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
It's located just 50 meters from Omonia Sq station!
All of our rooms have A/C , private bathroom with hot water 24 hours a day , a TV, soundproof windows, direct dial telephone!
You can relax in the common area during the day or party in the Bar after 8!
We also serve breakfast! The friendly international staff can help guests with information on what to see and do. Staff can also help organise trips by air, land or sea to the Greek islands or any other international destinations
Some of the services offered by the hotel:
* Maps of Athens
* 24 hour hot showers
* Travel information
* Safe for valuables
* Free Internet
* Taxi service
* Laundry service
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or no show one night charge in case of standard rate reservations.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards
There is an extra charge of 5% for payments by card.
To ensure everyone's comfort, please note that there is an age restriction ( 18 - 40 yrs only ) for the dorms.
Please book private room if you are not in this age range!
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Taxes included exc. city tax 0.50EUR per night Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>