Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The hostel offers beds in modern, functional rooms with ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning. Some rooms also have their own kitchenette with induction hobs and living area.
In the spirit of the city, Combo Venezia hosts a typical Bacaro, serving snacks and cicchetti.
The restaurant has an international and eclectic menu for you to choose from at any time of the day.
Combo Venezia hosts art events, concerts and, every Thursday evening, live dj set.
The reception-bar is open 24/7 and our young, multilingual staff will be happy to tell you all about which events are going on and how to escape the busiest routes.
Wi-Fi is available in communal areas.
We also offer a free luggage storage when you check in and check out.
A rich breakfast buffet with salty and sweet products is available from 7:30 to 10:30 am for 9€.
You have access to extensive communal areas including the suggestive 'Corte degli Aranci', a large and pleasant cloister that hosts some fragrant orange trees. There you can design your day in Venice or meeting other travellers, by drinking a spritz, the typical Venetian drink.
The sun-drenched terrace overlooking the canal is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat and watch boats go by.
Combo Venezia is much more than a simple hostel.
Venice’s old town is fully pedestrianized, bicycle and other cycles are strictly forbidden.
Combo Venezia is situated in the Cannaregio district, a neighborhood with authentic charm, just two minutes walk from the Vaporetto stop Fondamenta Nove. It is easily reachable by foot from Venezia Santa Lucia rail-station, and just a few steps from St Mark’s Square. The maze-like streets of Venice are just beyond our walls.
•Air-conditioned bedrooms and communal areas
•24/7 reception desk
•Free Wi-Fi in communal areas
•Bedding and towels
•Free luggage storage
•Events and cultural activities
•City map and guides
Policies and terms:
Check-in from 2 pm.
Check-out by 11 am.
Payment is due when you check-in.
We accept cash, credit card or debit card (we may require pre-authorization on your card prior to your arrival).
Tourist tax is not included (€2 per person per night, €1 for children aged 10 to 15, free for under-9s).
Penalty-free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival. If you cancel after this date, you will be charged for the first night. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- K dispozici postýlky
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>