Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You may cancel with no charge on our part anytime time EARLIER than 30 days prior to arrival. Be aware that the deposit charged by Hostelworld is *not* charged by us and you will need to contact them about the deposit.
Within 30 days, the reservation is non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If you are a resident of the city or zip codes within a 10 mile radius, you MUST provide proof of ongoing travel, as this is a travelers hostel. Otherwise, you are not permitted to stay.
A valid international passport or US government-issued ID (such as a US state drivers license) is required to check in to the hostel for your stay.
Due to the close communal quarters share by our guests and our staff, we need to consider the safety and needs of the many. In doing so Management reserves the right to deny stay/use of the facilities to anyone for the following reasons but is not withheld to the reasons listed. These reasons are up to the manager’s discretion and may include Overall Health, Cleanliness and Mental State.
By checking in the guest acknowledges all statements herein:
By checking in the guest understands that this is NOT A LEASE and their stay is TEMPORARY ONLY. This is not accommodations for long term. As such, the guest understands and agrees that they have no legal tenant rights as prescribed by law; rather they are held to the short term housing and hoteliers law and statutes.
By checking in, the guest agrees to abide by all rules set forth herein, as well as follow the legal direction of City House Hostels, its subsidiaries, staff, employees, managers, and its agents.
Should a guest fail to comply with any of the herein agreed to terms and conditions or cause damage to the property, City House Hostels and its subsidiaries reserves the right to charge the guest and/or request that the guest vacate the property.
1) NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING, NOR OUT OF THE WINDOWS. GUESTS MAY SMOKE OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK AND NOT BLOCKING THE DOOR.
2) IF YOU USE ANY OF THE DISHES, PLEASE WASH THEM AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THEM AND PLACE THEM IN THE DRYING RACK SO THAT THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR OTHER GUESTS TO USE — DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE SINK OR ON THE COUNTER.
3) PLEASE DISPOSE OF ANY TRASH THAT YOU BRING INTO/MAKE IN ANY OF THE COMMONS AREAS AND GUEST ROOMS. PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES UPON ENTERING THE PROPERTY (Slippers are OK) — Help us keep the hostel clean and comfortable for everyone!
4) IF YOU LEAVE PERSONAL BELONGINGS OUT IN COMMON AREAS OR BATHROOMS, THEY WILL BE PLACED IN LOST AND FOUND — Please help us keep common areas free of clutter!
5) PLEASE SLEEP IN THE BED ASSIGNED TO YOU – BEDS ARE ASSIGNED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE COMPUTER AND OFTEN TIMES SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY ASSIGNED TO THE BED YOU WANT TO TAKE. PLEASE SEE AN R.A. WITH ANY OTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING BED ASSIGNMENTS.
6) NO SLEEPING ON THE SOFAS OR IN ANY OF THE COMMONS AREAS.
7) PLEASE KEEP YOUR TOWELS EITHER ON YOUR BED, HANGING OFF YOUR BED, OR LEAVE THEM IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET AT THE END OF THE HALL.
8) IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A FRIEND VISIT, PLEASE HAVE THEM IN THE COMMON AREAS ONLY, AND NOT IN THE GUEST ROOMS.
9) PLEASE LABEL YOUR FOOD WITH YOUR NAME AND YOUR CHECK-OUT DATE AND STORE IT IN THE KITCHEN. ALL FOOD ITEMS WITHOUT A NAME AND/OR DATE MAY BE DISCARDED. ALL FOOD IS TO BE EATEN IN THE KITCHEN OR LIVING ROOM. PLEASE DO NOT STORE OR EAT FOOD IN GUEST ROOMS SO AS TO NOT DRAW BUGS.
10) NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ON THE PROPERTY. NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10 PM AND 10 AM.
11) QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10 PM TO 10 AM EACH DAY — Please no drinking or excessive noise during this time so as not to disturb other guests.
12) CHECKOUT IS BY 11 AM. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE IN OUR LUGGAGE STORAGE AREA WHILE YOU SPEND THE REST OF THE DAY IN THE CITY, BUT IF YOU ARE CHECKING OUT TODAY, YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR BED BY 11 AM AND STRIP YOUR BED OF THE DUVET COVER, PILLOW CASE, FITTED SHEET, AND TOWEL AND PLACE THEM IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET AT THE END OF THE HALL SO ROOMS CAN BE CLEANED AND BEDS CAN BE RE-MADE IN A TIMELY FASHION FOR THE NEXT ARRIVING GUESTS.
13) Guests may only eat or drink what they bring into the hostel — If you take something from another guest or staff member, your card may be charged to replace what was taken
14) Items turned in to Lost and Found will be discarded every seven days. If you think you’ve lost something, please contact us within this time frame.
IF YOU FAIL TO ABIDE BY THE RULES YOU ARE AGREEING TO, OR IF YOU CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OR DISTURB OTHER GUESTS OR STAFF MEMBERS/MANAGERS, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY OR YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE MAY BE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY.
If your bed sheets, linens, and towels are not returned, your credit card on file will be charged for any missing items.
No one under the age of 18 allowed without prior written approval of Property Manager.
Any disturbances caused by a guest to other guests, staff, or the property itself may result in the guest being asked to leave the property.
Each guest is required to clean up after themselves and keeping tidy, including but not limited to their bedding, clothing and personal belongings in the bedroom and common areas, keeping clean of dishes and utensils that the guest uses, and anything else that is left in any common area.
All common areas are secured with CCTV digital recording cameras. By checking in to the property, you acknowledge that recording is in progress.
While every attempt is made to provide a safe and secure housing solution, City House Hostels and its subsidiaries, its management, staff, and associates take no responsibility for any personal belongings; the guest is responsible for the security of all their personal belongings.
Guest understands that City House Hostels and its subsidiaries, its staff and management are not responsible in any way for any injuries caused while guest is on the property. Guest assumes all risk and any subsequent responsibility to their well being while at City House Hostels and its subsidiaries. Furthermore, by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions Guest agrees to waive all perceived or actual responsibility against City House Hostels and its subsidiaries its staff, and management for any injuries occurred while at City House Hostels and its subsidiaries.
12 - 13
Only allowed if you reserve an entire room for your party. This means you could reserve a private room or a larger room, but you must reserve the entire room. At least one member of the party must be 18+ and they will be 100% responsible for any other under age guests.
14 – 17
Please contact us before hand. At least one member of the party must be 18+ and they will be 100% responsible for any other under age guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
No lock out! 24-Hour Reception!
Come as a guest and leave as a friend when you stay at 'City House Hostels: Philadelphia Liberty'. We know first hand that one of the most amazing benefits of traveling is making friends along your journey. We also know, one of the biggest drawbacks is the financial needs to make that travel happen. Which is why we cater to thrifty travelers and seek to accommodate our guests with a budget-oriented stay and friendly atmosphere. With FREE nightly Happy Hour and Events such as Salsa dancing lessons, karaoke or Pub Crawls we guarantee you’ll enjoy your time with us!
Located in the heart of America's most historic square mile, Old City, Philadelphia Liberty; our home provides guests a plethora of historical sites, art galleries, restaurants, and bars within walking distance! Also, so close to the metro that you can get anywhere in a moment’s notice. With an active nightlife and cultural opportunities surrounding 'City House Hostels: Philadelphia Liberty' there's something for everyone!
At our hostel, we believe that just because you aren't at home, doesn't mean that you can't have a home. Whether you stay for business or pleasure, our location is a convenient, friendly place from which to experience Philly's culture and history.
With a downtown historically significant location conveniently situated in a hip mixed use district, 'City House Hostels: Philadelphia Liberty' is surrounded by a plethora of shops, restaurants, amazing historical sites, bars and clubs.
Philadelphia buzzes from early morning until late night. Travelers are connected via 4 bus routes on the same block, a metro line just 2 short blocks away.
At the City House Hostels: Philadelphia Liberty we aim to provide you with comfortable, affordable, and fun accommodations where you can feel at ease and meet fellow budget travelers in a lively and relaxed environment. We provide a unique backpacker experience which offers great facilities including internet, chill out areas, lockers, tourist information, internet access, movie nights, luggage storage, telephone facilities and more!
We are a 'shoes free' hostel to help ensure cleanliness and to provide a 'homey' feeling. Please feel free to bring an extra pair of slippers for indoor use!
Things to Note: General: Payment upon arrival in cash or credit card (We accept: Visa, Mastercard.). 18% tax not included. Be prepared to present valid identification. We do not accept local guests. Minimum check in age is 18. Maximum 14 day stay. Flexible checkout. Secure luggage storage. Guests must provide locks to use lockers. No curfew. No use of illegal drugs. No alcohol consumption between 22:00-10:00.
If you wish to cancel all or part of your reservation for any reason, please contact us at least 3 days prior to your check in date. For late cancellations, the first night of your reservation will be charged in accordance with the stated policy of City House Hostels. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>