Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
It occupies a 3 floor building just next to the main commercial street – Santa Catarina.
The hostel is in the heart of the city center and just 3 minutes to the main metro station. In the area you will find everything you need from supermarkets, to shops and restaurants of many nationalities.
We'll be happy to help you plan your days during your stay, be it a walking, boat, train or bus tour.
We have 3 rooms available.Two with bunk beds and the other one with single beds. We got a big and comfy common room, a cozy kitchen for you to use and free Wi-Fi. Upon request, we have a hot home cooked meals and a fresh early breakfast to start your day. The menu will change weekly with special meals during weekends.
City Drops Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
City tax is not included. The city tax for Porto is 2€ per night per stay until a maximum of 7 nights.
City tax is paid when you do the check-in alongside the payments for the stay. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Prádelní zařízení
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>