Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Citybackpackers have a cancellation policy of no refund on monies paid in advanced for cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Citybackpackers supplies all linen for beds, thou suggests each person supply his/her own sleeping bag(for cooler months) as stocks are limited.
Also it is our duty that we ask each person pay a standard key deposit of $10 on arrival which will be refunded on check-out when linen and key are returned to reception.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any tours should be booked on arrival or at least 24hours prior to attendence.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Take to the streets of all that Brisbane and South East Queensland have to offer, or kick back in “The Fatt Wombat”, our in-house bar, pool with spectacular river city views, movie lounge with a wide range of movies to choose from or stay connected with friends and family around the world with our free Wi-Fi.
Situated in the city centre with extensive views of the river and the city, City Backpackers HQ is the place to be! In walking distance from the best shops, bars and restaurants and new entertainment precincts; making it the perfect place to catch a movie, have a drink with friends or buy those much needed essentials.
Take a short stroll or ride along the river walking paths and bikeways. Not your thing? Then catch some rays at the famous South Bank beach and sample the delights of the many weekend markets Brisbane has to offer.
After an adventurous day exploring the area, quench your thirst at your local “The Fatt Wombat” then head to Caxton Street, laid back West End or the clubbing scene of ‘The Valley’ for some of Brisbane’s best nightlife.
In the interests of security, all guests are required to produce government photo ID on check-in. Persons wishing to stay in our backpacking dormitory accommodation are required to have with them, a full sized traveller's backpack. A backpack is not required to stay in a single, twin or double room. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Burza zaměstnání
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní fotbal
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>