Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are right beside the main street of Belgrade (Terazije St.), hidden behind the building 50 meters from the Republic Square and the main pedestrian area Knez Mihailova.
Free coffee or tea in our cafe/bar every day of your stay. Free laundry services for guests staying four (4) or more nights. Laundry €5 for short term guests.
Chillton hostel has a fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher to) and it is in a reception/bar part. It can be used from 09h till 21h, some spices available to.
FREE PARKING is available ONLY from 18 h till 09 h next morning on working days, (on Saturdays from 16h till 09h on Mondays).
For the rest of the time you can use near buy public garage (the price is around 0,80€ per hour) or we can show you on the map where you can get free and safe parking (10 minutes by bus or 20 min walk).
Chillton Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 09:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 or later if we dont have new booking..
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes (1,34€ per person/day) is not included.
Reception hours from 9:00 till 23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>