Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any changes (cancelation, or reduction in numbers) should be made 1 week before the booking (i.e. before payment is made)
Additional Terms and Conditions
Dietary requirements for breakfast should be communicated before arrival. A maximum of 2 different options of breakfast can be offered.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We have 4 dorms with the choice of 4, and 8 beds, each equipped with a separate bathroom and hot shower. Each of our beds feature a power socket, a reading light, a fan and a security box (while fitted curtains give you a feeling a privacy just like home (well almost)). The 4 bed dorm has Air Conditioning.
The shared kitchen, indoor and outdoor areas are great spots to mingle, kick up your feet and chillax. In addition we will treat you to a great breakfast to kick-start your day and free WiFi to stay in touch with your loved ones or just browse.
Chill Inn Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Please provide as much information as possible as to your arrival time and any special requirements in order to have everything ready for you when you arrive. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>