Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer accommodation in recently remodelled and fully furnished apartments. All the rooms are equipped with a kitchen, TV and everything you should need during your stay.
Our deluxe ensuite rooms are actually apartments/studios with a private kitchen, all the necessary appliances and cookware, private bathroom(s), cable TV and DVD player.
The standard ensuite rooms are small studios with a private kitchen, all the necessary appliances and cookware, private bathroom(s), cable TV/DVD player. The showers are inside the rooms, only the toilet is outside, next door to the rooms, but not shared.
Standard rooms with shared bathroom are equipped with TV, bathroom facilities, guest kitchen with all the necessary appliances and cookware and a common room shared by three rooms on the same floor.
Rooms include free linen and reading lights.
There is free Wi-Fi and internet (with Skype) and most of the rooms have a Wi-Fi signal, too. We have free, unlimited Nespresso coffee for our guests!
Everything is included in the price; we’ll never charge you for towels, toilet paper and so on. There’s a free safety deposit box, free luggage storage, free movies and free, detailed maps of Prague.
This is a tourist information office downstairs which serves as reception and provides tourist information and advice about Prague’s culture, tourism, orientation, transport, accommodation, dining, sightseeing, trade and services, nature, sports, activities, entertainment, historic monuments, museums, galleries, exhibitions, trades, festivals, sightseeing tours, excursions, walking tours, boat trips, private guides, etc. You can also rent a car, scooter or bike and buy guidebooks, maps, postcards and souvenirs.
Special offer: two hours’ private Segway tour with our staff for a special price (50% discount) for our guests - only 750CZK per person.
We can arrange a shuttle bus service and airport transfers as well as pre-sale of tickets and discounts on several events and attractions around Prague, including theatres, black light theatres, concerts and opera. Check out our Prague agenda – it’s updated daily!
There’s no curfew and no lockout and a payphone and mailbox is available in reception. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Komentovaná prohlídka města zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
1, Země Czech Republic
4, Celosvětově Malý hostel
1, Kontinent Eastern Europe
1, Nejoblíbenější Prague
Světový střední hostel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>