Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our hostel is located in the towncentre of Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula, North Island of New Zealand. From here it's only a 2 minutes walk to the beach, shops, cafes, bars restaurants, tourist information and the bus stop - if you travel by Intercity Bus you'll even be dropped off and picked up in front of the door. The Cat’s Pyjamas is close to Whitianga wharf and the ferry boat terminal (passengers only) for connections to Hot Water Beach, Hahei, Cooks Beach and Cathedral Cove. By vehicle it'll only take you a short 30 minute ride to visit the famous Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove.
We offer a warm and friendly atmosphere for you to feel welcome and meet backpackers from around the globe. You can choose from different types of rooms, which include double with en suite, standard doubles and mixed or women only bunk rooms all suitable for adventure-seeking individuals, couples and small groups. We have a fully equipped, communal kitchen with FREE tea and coffee, a spacious lounge area and a sunny courtyard for guests to relax.
Reception hours are 8am to 8pm, when we will be happy to give recommendations for local activities, etc. Late check-ins can be arranged only with prior notice otherwise a late check-in fee may apply or the inability to check-in at all without refund of deposit.
We look forward to meeting you! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma WiFi
- Teplé sprchy
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>