Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer accommodation throughout the entire year on both high and low seasons.
We are very warm and friendly experienced English speaking hosts who are delighted to assist you with your travel logistics and are very enthusiastic about sharing our culture and local tradtions with our guests.
We are gay friendly and we proudly welcome LGTBQI travelers in our casa particular.
We highly support organic farming, agroturism and holistic living so we offer organic vegetarian meals on request.
We are proud of customizing/arranging the Vinales tours/experiences of your preference, many off the beaten path for the most savy travelers, from organic farming private tours to visits to the best black tobacco producing farms in the world.
A diverse offer of comfortable and made with love rooms is available and ideal for families, couples and friends.
We are located at the end of Vinales 3rd Main Street, on the Eastern side. Our neighbourhood is green and full of authentic Cuban life. We have no traffic so it makes our neighbourhood very quiet and peaceful, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the countryside life in Cuba.
Casa Lucilo y Nirma's Policies & Conditions:
Check in and Check out anytime. We still advise guests to contact the property to confirm arrival time.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 6.00 EUR per person per day.
08:00 to 22:00 Reception. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Air Conditioning
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Faxové služby
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>