Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The house is located in a quiet neighbourhood few minutes from the market and Zaci cenote. The accommodation We will make you feel safe, calm and informed by giving you tips on how to enjoy and make your experience in Valladolid the best. Our place is well equipped with living room, WiFi, kitchen and comfortable rooms at your disposal. We'll make you feel safe, well taken care of and we'll give you tips and information to enjoy and make your Valladolid tour the best experience. It is a secure area near to the sports park, our traditional market and Zaci cenote.
Cold / hot water (hot water) Kitchen (Stocked kitchen) Parking (parking) WiFi Balcony Hammock (hammocks)
Casa KIN-BEH Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 8%
Breakfast not included - 60 MXN per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception from 6:00 to 23:00
No pets Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Stropní ventilátor
- Venkovní terasa
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>