Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are a cozy, social and soulful hostel, where making you feel at home is our passion. Established in 2003 and improving ever since, the Caracol specializes in hosting young-spirited travelers while creating unforgettable experiences. The heart of the hostel is our welcoming, multilingual and fun staff who work hard to make your stay something to remember for life.
We are located in the center of Cadiz old town, less than a 5 minutes from the main transport hubs, a short 8 minute stroll to the local surf beach. We are also 1 street away from the main gastronomic area in the city.
· The Caracol
- Hosts up to 31 people, we have female and mixed dorms with 3,4,5 & 7 beds and two lovely private rooms.
- The hostel is situated in a renovated 19th century town house with lots of character, it has a unique and emblematic place in Cádiz old town.
- Each room is warmly decorated, clean and comfy with solid bespoke wooden beds, private bathroom and AC/heating.
- Our cleaners make the place shine, bringing laughter and warmth into every corner.
- We provide to every guest with lockers, mini lockers, sockets, sheets, duvet and rental towels are available.
· The Social Side of Life
That's why you choose a hostel over any other type of accommodation in the first place. In the Caracol we have designed the hostel around this aspect. We dedicate twice as much space to social and common areas than we do to our bed rooms. This provides room to live not just to sleep!
The common areas are divided into 3 fantastic areas
- We have a beautiful open plan fully equipped kitchen and living area where you can enjoy our family meals with your fellow travelers, warm your toes next to our log burner or cook for yourselves.
- In the reception lounge we have a spacious multi use area with music, books, film projector and a minibar.
- Social and groovy atmosphere, welcome drink upon arrival, great music all day long, super fast internet and a work space for digital nomads.
- The rooftop is the soul of the Caracol, a plant filled terrace in shades of blue! Chill out in hammocks, enjoy a BBQ or try our pop up summer bar. A perfect place to unwind after a hard day on the beach.
- Yoga classes to unwind and reconnect with yourself
- Surf with the locals and join one of our classes in the local beach "La Playita"
- Workout beach sessions so you can energize your week
- Beach cruiser rental to enjoy the endless sunsets in Cádiz on our 10km cycle track along the beach front
The original Cadiz hostel, Casa Caracol is a chilled & relaxed independent hostel, not a corporate entity. Come and be a part of the family! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Burza zaměstnání
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>