Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are only 650 mts from the main square, and 100 km from Calama Airport.
Casa Campestre offers three different options for stay: A spacious camping, shared rooms (2 rooms with 6 beds each and 1 room with 4 beds) and 3 double rooms (considering extra beds, one is of preference). Respectively, the bathrooms are shared and private, but all with hot shower. We also have parking, laundry, cable TV, Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen (including water and gas), always with a cup of tea and a roaring fire for you.
Casa Campestre Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Chile) must pay an additional fee of 19%.
Please note that for tax exception, travelers are not allowed to pay in local currency.
Foreign business travelers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chile. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>