Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are the closest campsite to the main island of Venice (just 20 minutes by boat) which leaves 100 metres from our front gate. Also for the budget conscious, a bus leaves from our front gate. Camping Fusina is the best place to stay to see this unforgettable city at campsite prices.
Check out time for cabins - strictly 10 a.m.
Check in time is officially 2 p.m. However if you arrive before that time and your cabin is ready you will be checked in immediately.
Check in is possible 24h. If you arrive after reception opening time, a nightwatchman can show you to your cabin.
PLEASE NOTICE THAT FROM NOVEMBER TO THE END OF MARCH OUR FACILITIES AS BAR/RESTAURANT/MINIMARKET AND OUR SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL NOT BE WORKING!!
Are you thinking of visiting Venice? Do yourself a favour and come to Camping Fusina. Under the same management for 45years, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have looked after travellers so well that their offspring come to drink in the experiences of their forefathers and mothers.
Over the years we have developed the best atmosphere of any campsite in Europe, with our onsite restaurant, pizzeria, takeaway, English breakfast bar, famous Fusina Bar, beer garden, minimarket, big screen TV showing live international sports, the first internet cafe in any campsite in Italy, atm cash machine, 24 hour laundry, luggage storage, super friendly staff.
TOURIST TAX:0.20€ per person per night Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>