Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Book now and benefit from discounts in this month of March 2018!!!!!
This hostel is installed on an area of 5,000 square meters of land, more than half are gardens, has a capacity for 35 guests and we strive to make your visit to Cochabamba city a wonderful experience.
Cabanas Las Lilas Hostel, has ensuite rooms, singles, doubles and triples, also offers dormitories for three, seven and eleven people, the rooms have heating for the winter time. Las Lilas Hostel, has a large, airy and brightly lit common area built with huge trunks of trees, natural palm roofs and large windows overlooking the garden and the tempereted swimg pool, also has a warm and romantic fireplace, pool table, poker table, books exchange, video library and free Wi-Fi internet.
In Cabanas Las Lilas Hostel can seize the day, enjoy the sun lying down in the garden, play football, volleyball in the garden and cool off in the swimming pool overlooking a pleasant garden and natural landscape of the mountains of Tunari National Park.
We have our own for tourist visits around Cochabamba.
Also have to offer motorcycle rental, with them you can see the natural attractions of Cochabamba; and if you prefer bicycling, we give you no cost bicycles.
Cabañas Las Lilas Hostel also offers a tours information, visits and trips to Toro Toro National Park, Villa Tunari (Chapare), provinces of Cochabamba, walks in the Tunari National Park and other attractions of Cochabamba
At night projecting a selection of films with a small theater system or you can have a fun time with your friends by a campfire outdoors.
We have a huge fully equipped kitchen so you can save your money by preparing your own meals, for this you can buy the ingredients you need at our little shop.
The public transport to downtown and commercial areas of Cochabamba is very cheap (2 Bs.) and stops just 200 meters from our hostel, we also have radio taxi service at special prices for our hosted.
Cabanas Las Lilas Hostel, located in the most coveted area of Cochabamba city, for its abundant water, vegetation and safety Tiquipaya hosted several international meetings (OEA Assembly, World Summit on Climate Change and others) 80% of its length corresponds to agricultural areas of maize, vegetables and flowers, in addition to raising cows, pigs, rabbits, sheep and chickens.
Cabañas Las Lilas Hostel awaits for you in Cochabamba Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Burza zaměstnání
- Dětská herna
- Horká vana (koupel)
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Express check-in / out
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>