Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
This Ottawa hotel is in the ByWard Market area, within a 10-minute walk of the National Gallery of Canada. The hotel offers rooms with a microwave and mini fridge.
ByWard Blue Inn serves a daily breakfast and afternoon tea. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel. Free laptop computers are available in the lobby upon request.
Each room at the ByWard Blue is equipped with a private bathroom with shower and bath tub. A cable TV, a telephone and a work desk with office chair are also provided in each room. Some rooms also include a balcony with a city view.
Parliament Hill and the World Heritage Rideau Canal is within a 10-minute walk of the ByWard Blue Inn in Ottawa. The National Museum of Civilization is 20 minutes away on foot.
ByWard Blue Inn Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>