Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
- 2 dorms with 3 single beds and 2 shared bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs), each single bed has a locker assigned;
- 1 deluxe family suite consisting of king bed, queen bed, big wardrobe with locked drawers and private bathroom.
Rooms are air-conditioned and come with a wardrobe. Other facilities include an outdoor seating and dining area.
A big common area can be found at Buffalo Soldier Home, where you can enjoy yourself, have drinks and exchange journey experiences:
- roomy and comfortable living room with a small library, flat screen TV, DVD and couple of soft seats and sofas,
- spacious balcony for you to chill and relax
- you can use hostel's bicycles for free to explore the city, which is very cyclist friendly :)
Apart from that, you can also use hostel's bicycles for free to explore the city, which is very cyclist friendly :)
You can help yourself in the kitchen with coffee, tea, biscuits and oatmeal.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in form 15:00 to 19:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: not included but with no charge.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 11:00 to 19:00. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>