Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Refer to our Reservation and Cancellation policy on our web site before you make a group booking:
CANCELLATION FEE PENALTIES
The following cancellation fee penalties apply on the TOTAL amount or value of all confirmed reservation or booking:
MIDWEEK (MONDAY TO THURSDAY)
• If cancelled within 11-30 days prior to arrival – 25%
• If cancelled within 3-10 days prior to arrival – 50%
• I cancelled within 2 days prior to arrival – 100%
• 25% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival
• 50% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 42 days prior to arrival
• 75% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 21 days prior to arrival
• 100% cancellation fee, if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a security deposit of 50% on date of confirmation and or booking date as well as a breaking fee deposit of ZAR2000 that must be paid in cash on date of arrival. Should there be no damages this amount will be refunded on date of departure after inspection of rooms, beds and property
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We require a 50% booking deposit to secure reservation of groups. See our online reservations and cancellation policy on our web site.
We offer catered Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners for groups at the applicable rates. Please contact the owner: email@example.com
We can accommodate groups of up to 65 guests
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We offer a FREE PICK UP* service as follow when you book with Brown Sugar Backpackers:
* PICKUP POINTS: OR Tambo International Airport (ORTIA). Send us a WhatsApp message as soon as you have all your luggage and ready to be picked up on +27 (0) 83 377 9529. Pickup instructions will be send to you.
* PICKUP TIMES: Between 07h00 and 23h55 and the last call at 23h30
Take Note: DORMITORY bookings MUST be for two (2) or more consecutive nights or two (2) or more guests to qualify for the free pickup
* DORMITORY bookings for ONE (1) night or ONE (1) guest only
* Groups of 6 or more guests
Note: WE charge R180 per pickup from OR Tambo Airport and the rate is per shuttle for 1-4 passengers or you can use UBER or BOLT taxi services from ORTIA to get to Brown Sugar Backpackers
NOTE: Please Read the full Terms & Conditions when you make the booking
FREE BREAKFAST is INCLUDED in the room rates
Due to Covid-19 we no longer offer a self help breakfast. The staff will prepare and pack a take away breakfast as follow: One sandwich (brown or white bread), 1 x boiled egg or a muffin (if you don't eat eggs), 1 x fruit, small yogurt and 500ml Still bottled water. The packed or take away breakfast will be ready the previous evening by 20h30
FREE Wi-Fi (Fibre Internet) to all guest and available in the common areas. Use your own device, get the code, log on and share your African experience with your friends and loved ones back home. (All guests stations removed or closed due to Covid-19)
ROOMS: Private Rooms are equipped with wall heaters, wall fans, wall safe, international plugs to charge your electronic devices for Europe, USA, Asia and where ever you come from. We sell adapters at reception. Outside private rooms have electric blankets to keep you warm in winter.
GAS GEYSERS: You will always have HOT water and be able to cook and stay warm during the colder months because the whole property runs on natural under ground piped gas, which is much safer than LPG or bottled gas.
Reception open from 06h45 to 22h00 on weekdays and extended to 23h00 on Saturday and Sundays. The bar area will remain open until 23h00 or later, depending on the vibe and guests.
We are a haven for people who prefer to do their own thing. You will experience a next to home feeling at our establishment and never feel crowded or boxed in, unless you want to join in on the action.
The property stretches over 3000 square meters and set on a variety of levels with a sparkling swimming pool at the top of the hill. The bar area doubles as a reception after 22h00 in the evening from Monday to Friday. You can book all your transfers, car hire, Baz Bus tickets (Hop on Hop off Bus), pub lunches, dinners, and tours to Soweto, Apartheid Museum, Kruger National Park and the big bad city center.
We have our own driver and vehicles as back up for transfers for your convenience at the set rates. Download the UBER and BOLT APP on your mobile phone and make use of them for the cheapest option. Public transport 200m from our gate or use Standard Meter taxi's, which can be more expensive than UBER.
We are 5 minutes from Eastgate International Shopping Mall, which contains all the major banks, money exchange, shopping, eating and cinema facilities you could ever want. Across the road from this mall is Park Meadows Shopping Mall where you will find Pick 'n Pay, Food Lovers Market and other shops.
Oriental City (Chinese stores) is walking distance from us where you can buy cheap electronics, travel gadgets, African Art & Crafts and souvenirs for your friends and family before you fly out.
The staff at Brown Sugar are specialists in advising travelers on the best and quickest ways to obtain visas for countries such as Mozambique and Zimbabwe and, on request, we take our guests to the relevant embassies and help them with application forms and photographs and more. For those travelers needing visas for Angola, the embassy is within walking distance of the house.
Brown Sugar has all the amenities and facilities you would expect. We have a large communal and self-catering kitchen with a gas stove and all the crockery, cutlery, pans and pots to whip up and enjoy your own meals. Free tea and coffee on offer daily from 07h00 to 10h00 and again from 18h00-21h00 for our paying guests. We offer pub lunches (truly South African) between 11h45 and 13h45 daily and prepare fresh home cooked dinners every evening, served between 19h00 and 19h30 and very popular with guests and we cater for vegetarians. Vegetables and salad served with all dinners.
Note: We cater for Vegans, Vegetarians and Pescetarians.
Relax at the sparkling swimming pool and soak up the African sun for a golden brown tan to show off to your friends when you return home (Northern hemisphere). The swimming pool terrace, rooftop and bar patios offers some of the best views of the Eastern suburbs.
Go to https://www.inyourpocket.com/johannesburg and Download the app. You will find all the current ACTIVITIES and places of your interest to visit when you are booked for Johannesburg. You can view all the tourist attractions, clubs, restaurants and activities in and around Brown Sugar and or Johannesburg. We have added active links on our webpage for your convenience to view, read and plan your trip in advance so that you don't miss a beat while on holiday in our beautiful country. http://www.brownsugarbackpackers.com
We cannot wait to meet you and show you Jo'burg! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Bezplatná doprava z letiště
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Faxové služby
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>