Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
BoGo Hostel & Rooftop is located in the upper side of La Candelaria, the historical center of Bogotá, which has a unique personality and colourful, colonial architecture. Our special location gives you the best view of the sprawling city from the bar/rooftop whilst being away from the noisy downtown. On top of this we are just a few blocks away from the main attractions such as the Gold Museum and the main plaza, and you can easily access all of the nightlife and attractions that Bogotá has to offer.
We claim to have the best beds in Bogotá. All of our beds come with individual lockers, reading lights, privacy curtains and wall sockets for your devices.
Our wealth of resources and weekly schedule will have you cycling through the winding streets of Bogotá, taking in the breathless view from the nearby 3100m Monserrate, meandering through local flea markets, dancing the night away in the nearby salsa clubs, pushing things further with some of the best electronic music in Latin America, and so much more. All tours and activities can be arranged and investigated at our reception.
BoGo Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Payment by cash or card upon arrival.
Taxes included (3% extra if paid by card)
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>