Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our family-run hotel has 16 air-conditioned en-suite rooms, accommodating one to four persons. You have your choice of bed-and-breakfast or half-pension accommodation, and our restaurant is open for lunch as well. Meals are served in our romantic courtyard amidst orange, olive, and palm trees.
A one-minute walk brings you to Karaalioglu Park with its ancient Roman ruins and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and Taurus mountains. In addition, the hotel has a swimming pool and roof terrace for your enjoyment.
We look forward to serving you when you visit us at the Blue Sea Garden Hotel in Antalya, Turkey.
Check In 14:00
Check Out 12:00
Payment on Arrival by cash (Turkish Lıra, Euros, British Pounds or U.S. Dollars) or MasterCard Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Venkovní bazén
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Prádelní zařízení
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>