Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cleaning Fee : R100 per stay / per week
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Blue Rock is perfect for family outings, with plenty of activities to do for kids and adults as well. We offer various water sport and outdoor activities so that our guests don't get bored during their stay at Blue Rock, including water-skiing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, canoeing, rock jumping, paintball and ziplining on site. It is the perfect getaway to escape the daily rat race.
You may wish to spend most of your time exploring nature and relaxing in our wonderful surroundings, but supermarkets, convenience stores, wine farms and the beach are close by.
There is a restaurant on site that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. You also have to try our famous crispy thin-based Pizza a la Italia.
Blue Rock Backpackers - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 8 am to 6 pm.
If booking is cancelled more than 30 days before check in the guests get full refund.
If booking is cancelled more than 14 days before check in 50 % cancellation fee will apply.
If booking is cancelled less than 14 days before 100 % cancellation fee apply.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cleaning fee of R100 per bed per stay / per week.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Teplé sprchy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>