Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Blue Eye Hostel was born from passion a love and with love it is filled. Love blooms in every corner of this fragrant fresh, new building.
By joint forces and experiences of our Indian-European team we created in Jaisalmer a new and unique space for : relaxation, creativity, fun and self-development.
We offer our guests and friends accommodation in 4 double air-conditioned rooms as well as a 6-bed dormitory. All rooms have air conditioning and bathrooms with hot water.
We brew the best coffee in town and serve food catering all tastes in our Blue Eye Caffee from 7 AM till 10 PM.
To ensure you enjoy your time peacefully we offer our help in: planning the logistics of your further journey and booking your flight, bus, train or… camel. Blue Eye Camel Safari. We organise memorable safari camel trips on the Thar Desert. And after a long camel ride your sore bod.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in: 24 hours.
3. Check out before 10:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. Pet friendly.
10. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Krytý bazén
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Buzení telefonem
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>