Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are located right in the heart of Tehran, in Ferdowsi area. A short walk to Darvaze Dowlat Metro satation and BRT (bus rapid transit) station that connect you to all destinations in Tehran. Only two metro stations distance to Emam Khomeini square where is the most popular destination in Tehran and you face a lot of tourism attractions there like; National Museum of Iran, Moghadam Museum, Iranian Garden, Golestan Palace, Grand Bazar and a lot more.
We have a dorm for five women and a two twin beds that are perfect for two people travelling together. In addition, we have several common spaces and amenities that will complete the stay of the guests and travellers as well as will show the very best of our facilities.
Bibi Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Curfew until 00:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Fény k pronájmu
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>