Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
On a walking street, where the hotel is located, guests can find cafes, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, and in the evening they can enjoy performances of street musicians. Nearby there are some interesting historical monuments like Troyekurov House, built in the XVIII century, the church of Three Saints and the Cathedral St. Andrew. Just a 15-minute leisurely walk along the Neva River, you can get to the Dvortsovaya Square, the Hermitage and Nevsky Prospekt.
Our mini-hotel has 8 cozy and bright rooms of two categories - Standard and Economy, equipped with everything necessary for a good rest. The price includes a delicious breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Standard rooms are spacious rooms with one double bed or two twin beds. Furnishing include a wardrobe, bedside tables, chairs, and some rooms have sofas. Each room has a TV and an air-conditioning system. A bathroom with shower is in the room. Economy room differs from the Standard in that it has a slightly smaller area, and one bathroom for 2 rooms (the entrance to the bathroom from the common hallway).
Basil Island Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Horká vana (koupel)
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Přístup k internetu
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>