Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A non refundable deposit of 10% of the booking total is required.
Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Surrounded by mountains in the Cairngorms National Park the Hostel is owned and run by Dominique & Daniel, who took over the hostel in August 2016.
Either book the whole hostel, a room or just a bed, with no minimum stay.
Our accommodation provides both traditional style dorm rooms as well as private rooms, all of which are en-suite. There is a large open plan kitchen / dining / living area, with wood burning stove. A drying room with laundry facilities in addition to bike storage is available. We also have a hosepipe so after a long bike ride you can clean your bike up!
A warm and friendly welcome always awaits you the kettle is always on! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma WiFi
- K dispozici postýlky
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>