Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our friendly staff speaks English and German and will always be on hand to provide you with any information required or to help organize transport to Lake Baikal, Olckhon and Sajan Mountains.
The rooms are clean and comfortable with 2, 4 or 6 beds, with shared bathroom and toilet facilities.
There is a well equipped kitchen for self-caterers, free linen and blankets and free luggage storage. We have
Internet access, sell post cards and maps.
Supermarket around the corner (50 m).
We can register your visa.
We will help you to organize your staying in Irkutsk region, supply with
all necessary information about town.
We also offer some one or more day adventure tours to Lake Baikal (hiking, climbing) and an excursion to the historical center of Irkutsk city and so on. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Telefony ke kartě
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Poštovní služby
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>