Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% non-refundable deposit on the balance that would confirm the group booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
14 day cancellation notice
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are located walking distance to the brand new Encore Casino! It is less than 1 mile away!
If you are taking your car to Boston, Backpackers Hostel is the ONLY hostel you would want to stay at. We are located 3 miles from Central Boston and you will not have to deal with any of the gridlock traffic that hampers Central Boston. This is a HUGE advantage and will make your visit more enjoyable. TRAFFIC can ruin everything. Also our PARKING $10. Park your car and use our famous SHUTTLE SERVICE for the rest of your visit, without any worries.
If you are using a GPS to find Backpackers, be sure to enter our correct address: 13 School Street Everett MA 02149.
Begin your morning with complimentary coffee or tea in our breakfast nook before you board our FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE to Wellington Station, just 4 stops from central Boston.
If you prefer to get some exercise and walk to the subway, there is a painted ORANGE LINE from our front door to Wellington Station. This walk will take about 15 minutes.
Backpackers Hostel is located on the Orange Line (Wellington Station), the premiere line on the Boston Metro System. The Orange Line provides the MOST DIRECT access to the popular tourist attractions in Boston:
(North Station) The Famous North End and Boston Garden
(Haymarket Station) Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Cheers Pub at Quincy Market
(State) The New England Aquarium, Whale Watching Tours
(Downtown Crossing) The Freedom Trail and Boston Common
(Chinatown) Boston’s Chinatown neighborhood and business district
(Back Bay) Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boston Public Library and Trinity Church
(Mass Ave.) Boston Symphony, Northeastern University and the New England Conservatory of Music
(Ruggles Station) The Museum of Fine Arts and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
(Stony Brook Station) The Sam Adams Brewery
If HARVARD UNIVERSITY and MIT are on your itinerary, both destinations are easily accessible by public transportation or automobile to Cambridge.
We are also the closest hostel from Salem MA out of all the hostels in Boston.
RETURNING to Backpackers Hostel on Public Transportation is very easy. Get to Wellington Station on the ORANGE LINE.
From Wellington Station you can call our FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE up until 11pm for a quick pick-up,take a 3 minute taxi ride from Wellington Station to Backpackers, $6 fare, or take the #110 or #97 bus to Gladstone Street and walk about 2 minutes to Backpackers, $2 fare
After arriving back at our hostel you can relax in our cozy pub and discuss your day with other travelers, use our FREE COMPUTERS or connect to our FREE WI-FI and just get comfortable and relax.
OUR CHECK-IN CLOSES AT 10PM DAILY, 11PM ON WEEKENDS, yet we can accommodate those who have trouble arriving after 10pm, BUT YOU MUST CALL OR EMAIL US. Contact our front desk to make arrangements before your arrival.
Once again our focus is to provide a safe, comfortable and relaxing setting for all our guests after they tour the bustling and busy city of Boston.
We look forward to your arrival. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your arrival time if you are coming in later than expected.
*Please note- prices do NOT include 16% tax Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Kabelová televize
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Kyvadlový autobus
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>