Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Backpack Oz is a family owned and operated business that enjoys a great reputation since 1999.
FREE delicious chili con carne and rice for dinner to all guests on Monday nights.
FREE Dominos pizzas for dinner to all guests on Wednesday nights.
FREE ice cream on Sunday nights!
We'll throw in all night happy hours at the bar on Monday and Wednesday as well (5PM-10PM)
All rooms and common areas have A/C, and kitchens and bathrooms are cleaned daily (and we mean really clean - check the ratings)!
We have a fantastic city location - walk to cafe/pub districts, Central Market and CBD!
Our free WiFi is super fast and we have a light & bright dining & common room with big screen TV.
Our staff are super well trained and really want you to enjoy your stay and make the most of Adelaide!
We hope you choose to stay with us and leave with fond memories of both Adelaide and Backpack Oz.
(Dorms are for adults aged between 18 and 35 only !
International passport and or valid drivers license MUST be produced at check-in. NO ID, NO STAY !)
Sam, Penny & Tom Twelftree
Owner since 1999 Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
3, Kontinent Oceania
1, Země Australia
3, Kontinent Oceania
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>