Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Owned and operated by a seasoned backpacker himself , having been to around 30 countries , this is a perfect hostel to come to if you want to share travel stories, chill out and feel at home amongst your travels. We're situated in a perfect location, close to everything and northwest in the medina to keep your sleep undisturbed, budget friendly prices, cozy place to stay with a great atmosphere and smoking room. Simple hostel, decorated with beautiful mosaic tiles in a local neighborhood. Book in one of our 3 dorms- each with ensuite to socialize or choose one of two of our private rooms to have some alone time.
Come and check it out, we hope to see you soon!
3 minutes walk to main medina gates where you will find budget friendly restaurants
Shops just down the street for water or snacks
15 minute walk or 5 minute taxi to the supermarket
Close to all famous attractions: Tanneries, Jnan Sbil Gardens, Kings Palace, Old Medina, New Town, Viewpoint of Fez, etc.
Morocco traveling advice
Organize walking tours of Fez medina, day trips to Chefchaouene, Meknes/ Volubilis and the High Atlas Mountains
Organize Sahara Tours
Free Breakfast Included: Tea, Coffee, yogurt, jam, butter, Honey, Peanut butter, bread
Check in is 12:00-23:00
Check out is 10:00
Payment is cash only on arrival and prices do not included taxes.
Occupancy tax is 25.00 MAD per person, per night.
Reception available 24/7
We Organize Tours To The Sahara !
You can choose Two Nights and Three Days or Three Nights and Four Days
Two Nights and Three Days
Fez to Merzouga, two nights, to Marrakech
Day one Journey of Many Terrains
This morning we leave early for our journey to Merzouga in shared taxi . Along the way you will have multiple stops including: Ifran, Morocco’s Cedar Forest, Morocco’s “Grand Canyon” and lunch at a beautiful Riad. Upon arriving we will check you into the Riad, where you will have free leisure time.
Day two Dance with the Berbers
You have the choice of waking up for the sunrise over the Sahara sand dunes or wake up for breakfast within the Riad. The day is yours to relax or swim at the Riad. Before sunset you will embark on your camel tour into the Sahara. Upon arriving at the traditional Berber camp you will watch the sunset, enjoy tea, music, and the stars amongst the sand dunes.
Overnight in Berber Camp.
Day three Day of Departure
Embark on a sunrise trek upon the camels back to the Riad. After breakfast you will travel to Marrakech.
Departure from Fez
Highlights are Fez, Ifran, Morocco’s Cedar Forest, Morocco’s “ Grand Canyon”, Merzouga and The Sahara, Marrakech.
Road taxes and tolls
Two Nights accommodation
All local taxes
All lunch and beverages Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Burza zaměstnání
- Myčka nádobí
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Možnost stravy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>