Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Managed since 1948, by the 1st non-profit youth hostelling organization in Paris : BVJ Champs-Elysées hostel, is just a wonderful Mansion House, from the famous French painter Henri Gervex, exhibited in Orsay Musuem. Nowadays BVJ Champs-Elysées is the first Mansion House Hostel in Paris, to get a cheap bed in one of the best districts of Paris, with a secured access, a cute sunny private courtyard and an attractive lobby, with a 24h soft bar, multilingual staff, modern and comfortable bunk & triple beds, free early French breakfast buffet, free high-speed Wi-Fi in the lobby, free city maps, free open space for luggage and linen changed as much as wished, on first request at the reception desk.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Open 24/7, you can arrive at any time, with a 24h/7 soft bar at disposal !
- On the day of arrival, your room will be ready at 2:30 pm. A free luggage room is at your disposal 24/7 to keep your luggage if you arrive earlier, or check-out later.
- Payment upon arrival, by CREDIT CARD ONLY
- Usually, the hostel is for young travelers, students, teachers and youth groups.
- Free early french breakfast is offered every morning from 7:15 to 9:15 am
- Non smoking dorms,
- Dorms from 1 till 8/10 single, bunk or triple beds
- 2 floors and no lift !
- Simple and basic facilities to share on each floor,
- Hair-dryer at your disposal at the front desk (laundry, public kitchen access and lockers… soon. We are working on it).
To provide the cheapest bed, on the best location in Paris :
- Towels are sold at the reception for 5 €
NOTA BENE : Please read what you rent. All we provide : a bed + a free early French breakfast, in a very well located historical Parisian building, with simple and basic facilities to share on each floor. The bare essentials of a traditional youth hostel. You will find the atmosphere that you bring. As members for a night or more, of the 1st non-profit youth hostelling organization in Paris, please don’t complain, but advise, encourage and help us to improve your hostel. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Zasedací místnost
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Poštovní služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>