Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
We are immersed in the verdant Apulian countryside, amidst olive groves, vineyards and Mediterranean scents and colors. Our Bed and Breakfast Enjoy nature in all its glory at our Bed and Breakfast and savour the scenery of the typical countryside of Barletta, by bicycle, on horseback (with our partner riding center) or simply on foot. Bed and Breakfast “P&B Acasamia” is situated only a few km from the famous historic site of Canne della Battaglia. For the pleasure of staying in a charming location surrounded by the comforting colors of nature, the grandeur of olive trees, the chirping of birds and the song of the cicala at sunset.
A pleasant and relaxing stay, completely immersed in an oasis of tranquility to make you feel like you are living in your dream home. Whether it’s for a day or a week, you will soon want to return to this special place, where forgotten flavors and traditions of the past can be experienced in the here and now.
Our Bed and Breakfast and room rentals offer a warm, welcoming atmosphere, with a choice of 6 comfortable rooms with independent access and private bathroom, all stylishly and tastefully furnished with attention to detail. The rooms have; air-conditioning, a fireplace, telephone, safety deposit box, alarm system, fridge, TV and WiFi connection. Bed and Breakfast Acasamia is the only zero-impact facility in the Barletta area to have actively contributed over the years to environmental issues at a local level, with the aim of safeguarding our planet. The Bed and Breakfast uses a zero-emission solar system for energy production and consumption, and a solar-thermal system for hot water. We have thought of everything at Bed and Breakfast “P&B Acasamia”, including a ‘Dog Resort’ within the complex for our four-legged friends, to allow guests the opportunity and peace of mind of spending a relaxing holiday together. There is also a coach for dogs expert in dog training and education on hand, to resolve any dog behavioral issues or simply to offer our guests some advice and guidance.
The breakfast room, gardens and terrace at the rear of the Bed and Breakfast are available to guests for having breakfast, reading a book, or taking afternoon tea accompanied by some of grandma’s homemade cakes.
B&B Barletta Acasamia's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property per-authorize your Credit Card before your arrival.
No curfew. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Faxové služby
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>