Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The Rossio area is the central spot of Aveiro, a small city located on the Atlantic coast. Several canals flow through the city, giving it its nickname of the Venice of Portugal. While in Aveiro you can take a trip on the typical regional boats, Moliceiro and Mercantel for a sight seeing tour around the channels. If your feeling more energetic you can take a walking tour through the streets of Bairro da Beira Mar or hire a BUGA (Aveiro Free Urban Bikes) for the day. Then you can take the time to visit Aveiro's many cafe's or sample authentic, speciality fish dishes in the local restaurants, on the way to or from Aveiro's beautiful park land.
Aveiro Rossio Hostel is also located just two blocks from Aveiro's nightlife, where you can find the best restaurants and bars around. Although we're just a stones throw from a great night out, we're also located on a quiet street, meaning our position is ideal for everyone. If you want to chill out in a relaxed environment, you can stay at home reading a book, watching a DVD or chatting with your fellow travellers in one of our many communal areas, like our beautifully designed lounge. Then if you feel like heading out, we're just a few steps from your next beer or caiprinha.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to being 'eco-friendly'. For 9 months of the year all the hot water the Hostel uses is heated by solar panels. We also have water saving systems in place for our taps and toilets. Energy saving lightbulbs are widely used throughout the Hostel as are 'eco-friendly' appliances and sealed windows to prevent energy loss. Many of the features and pieces of furniture you'll see in our common areas are recycled and bought from a local non-profit organisation who sell old furniture to raise funds. We actively encourage the recycling of glass, paper and plastics. We buy local products and support and promote local businesses, as well as providing a venue for local photographers to showcase their work and a place to sell locally produced arts and crafts.
Our patio area and small terrace are ideal for relaxing on a sunny day or star gazing at night, the perfect place to switch off or share travel tips with new friends.The well equipped kitchen (with dishwasher) is an inviting space to share recipes.
Whether you are travelling alone or in a group, ask us about the large number of activities you can try in and around the town: Surf and Bodyboard school; Kite and Wind Surf school; Bird watching; Kayak experiences. There really is something for everyone.
Before you head off or when you arrive, recharge your batteries with a quiet nights sleep in our comfy beds, whether you're in one of our spacious dorms or private rooms.
Other great features of Aveiro Rossio Hostel include:
- Free Individual Lockers and Locks;
- Free Linens and Duvets;
- Free Coffee and Tea all day;
- Free Breakfast;
- Free Wireless Internet Connection;
- Free access to Computers;
- Free access to guide books;
- Book exchange;
- Free Maps and Advice;
- Free Luggage storage;
- Free Cable TV and films;
- Free CD/DVD Facilities;
- Free Fruit;
- Storage space for bikes and all your watersport equipment;
- If you are travelling through Portugal by campervan, you can use our showers and other facilities for a reduced rate. Zobrazit domovní řád
- snídaně v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kabelová televize
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Faxové služby
- Přístup k internetu
- Půjčovna jízdních kol
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>