Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 days cancellation. By 14 days out, groups should have final numbers and payment ready.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Downtown Clarksdale is the site of a burgeoning renaissance of street art and music, fueling restaurants, tours, live music, art galleries, cool stores, river guides, and more. Recently built in the bones of a historic downtown building we offer a great spot for travelers of all ages to get some relaxation. Perfect for remote workers, digital nomads, or traveling students also. We have loads of plugs and places to hang out and work. Ask us to get you a beer from our Old Madidi Bar and hang out with the staff or owners at night for a little cultural exchange.
We are located in historic downtown.
Live music 365 nights a year.
(During Covid town is still having live music, just not as much as normal)
-Bunks and Privates (no rooms are ensuite)
-Shared and Private Bathrooms (all in hallway just outside rooms)
-Common Areas and Kitchen
-Live music 365 nights a year.
-World Famous Ground Zero Blues Club
-Red's Juke Joint - New Roxy Theater
-Bad Apple Blues Club - Cat Head Records
-Hambone - Bluesberry Cafe - Messenger's
-Delta Blues Museum - Muddy Waters Exhibit
-Cutrer Mansion - Tennessee Williams Museum
Auberge Clarksdale Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be penalized the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 onward.
Check out at 11:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by credit, debit, or travel cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
12.00% Taxes not included
Reception Hours (Automated - Guests have constant contact via phone or WhatsApp with property, who also live on site)
Non smoking inside.
*72 hour cancellation policy except for Juke Joint Festival where we extend cancellation policy to 14 days.
*Late arrivals welcome. Call us ahead to arrange details.
*We can arrange pick-up from Greyhound(free) or Amtrak(charge). You must contact in advance to arrange this. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabelová televize
- Myčka nádobí
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Šatní skříňky
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>