Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be done 2 weeks prior to arrival. After that the group will be liable for part or all of their monies paid.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
The excellent local markets, restaurants, pubs, vintage stores, coffee shops and galleries, all within a 15 minutes walk of Big Ben, will make you feel like a true Londoner! This, combined with staff who love the city and want to share all their knowledge with you, means there is no better place to stay in Central London!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail - from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
- Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
- 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
- CCTV in operation 24 hours a day
- Storage Lockers available for your valuables 1 per locker, per day (max 14 days).
- Luggage room is free to use on day of arrival! You can leave your items from 2 per bag on day of departure (7.50 per bag for everyday thereafter).
- Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
- Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
- Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen for movies and sports!
Although the government has removed many restrictions, we will continue to do everything we can to keep you safe while you stay with us!
Here is a little info on stuff that will be a little bit different than normal -
- Check-out is between 8am and 10am.
- Check-in is available between 2pm and 10pm (please let us know your arrival time to ensure someone is there to greet you with a masked smile!)
(A staff member is available 24 hours a day for emergencies, a number will be provided if you have any issues, or you can call the hostel number directly).
- Breakfast will not be available until fully safe to do so, we will have a special London map for you to scan, so you can find a delicious feast and other top tips around the city!
- Kitchen and common areas are all back open! Whoop Whoop! (Kitchen and lounges will be shut at midnight and reopening at 8am).
Self-Isolation - Guests who wish to self-isolate in the hostel must do so in a private room, guests must not perform the self-isolation period if coming from abroad in shared dorms.
Please Note - For the safety of others, anyone exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 will be unable to stay at the hostel. We recommend you return home if traveling domestically, or to use specialist self-isolation accommodation.
Helpful Extras (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free, we will, if we cannot do it as cheap possible!).
- Free City Maps
- Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
- Daily events organized for our guests
- Room key is a 5 cash deposit
- Padlocks and Adaptors available for 5 cash deposit
- Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
- Towels are available for hire at 2.50
- Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc)
- Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
- Late Check-Out available to sleep in a little more until Midday (book in advance at reception)!
- ATM (Cash Machine)
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest comes satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. Any reservations made for those under the minimum age will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund. The hostel organises daily events aimed at backpackers between the ages of 18-30, it is therefore suggested that guests under the age of 40 would enjoy the hostel the most.
Proof of identification must be shown on arrival and can include a passport, driving license and national identity cards. We cannot accept paper driving licences, student, or employee IDs as proof of identity and failure to show proof or a copy upon arrival will result in the cancellation of a reservation without a refund. Get in touch with us for further clarification.
When booking for 10 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Fény k pronájmu
- Kabelová televize
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Společenská místnost
- Teplé sprchy
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní hry
3, Řetězec hostelů
1, Řetězec malých hostelů
1, Cena za celoživotní přínos
1, Řetězec malých hostelů
1, Cena za celoživotní přínos
1, Nejoblíbenější London
3, Řetězec hostelů
Astor Victoria říká
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>