Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
ASO is located at the centre of Kyushu island and we are located only 2minutes easy walk from JR ASO station which is the gateway station to the active volcanic mountain, Mt.ASO. There are several trekking/ hiking courses in the mountain which makes ASO an ideal destination for nature lovers. We can also be a good base of the fantastic onsen town, Kurokawa.
ASO BASE BACKPACKERS features include :
Free Wireless Internet Connection
Coin operated laundry
Discount ticket for nearby Onsen
Magnificent view of Mt.ASO
We don't accept group bookings with more than 8 people.
Reception hours 8:00~11:00 / 16:00~20:00
Check in time 16:00~20:00
Check in will be accepted until 22:00. However, guests arriving after reception hour(20:00) must call us in advance.
You may come before check-in time to leave your luggage in the luggage room.
Check out time by 11:00
No smoking in the whole building (outside smoking area available)
Children under 10 may not stay in the dorm room.
We count even a baby as one person in this booking website. In case you are family of 3 including a child, please inform us before making a booking.
Please visit our own website to check our cancellation policy before bookings. Search 'ASO BASE BACKPACKERS' to find the site.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Šatní skříňky
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>