Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Apollo Bay Eco YHA is a stylish and comfortable ECO Certified Nature Tourism accredited hostel located in Apollo Bay along the famous Great Ocean Road. Situated between the rainforests of the Otway Ranges and the Apollo Bay surf beach Apollo Bay Eco YHA is the perfect base for exploring this amazing region.
Hostel facilities include free on-site parking, a wood heater, two spacious communal lounges, two communal kitchens, shared bathrooms, a TV and reading room, free Wifi Hot Spot (Wifi Plus also available), DVD hire, several outdoor balconies and a rooftop deck complete with a BBQ offering spectacular views. Passive solar design, clever zoning and water consumption techniques are used to reduce the level of energy consumption and give you a great getaway with the knowledge your bed doesnâ€™t cost the earth!
Various room types are available including 4 multi-share, twin/double and family rooms. Each room is heated and comes with lockers and an individual bed light. Please note that all bathroom facilities are shared for all room types.
Apollo Bay Eco YHA is close to all the action with only a 2-minute walk from restaurants, cafes and beach in Apollo Bay town centre and a 90-minute drive to the Twelve Apostles. The region is nature lover's haven with deserted beaches, Cape Otway Lighthouse (Australiaâ€™s oldest lighthouse), the Great Otway National Park complete with rainforest and waterfalls and of course the Great Ocean Road drive! Head further into the Otways to try your luck spotting glow worms at Melba Gully, the elusive platypus at Lake Elizabeth or the wild koalas at nearby Kennet River. Feeling adventurous? Activities in the area include surfing, windsurfing, snorkelling, horse riding along the beach, hiking, paragliding, kayaking out to the seals and the Great Ocean Road walk.
Apollo Bay Eco YHA is also a Rent-a-YHA hostel, and can be booked exclusively for large groups. Bookings can be made for either half the hostel, which sleeps up to 36 people, or the whole hostel which sleeps up to 72 people. Please call the hostel Manager for more information. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- Poštovní služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>