Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Located above most popular beaches in town (Banj, Tri mosta, Vela Luka beach), within 10 minutes walking distance from the beautiful Riva promenade, shops, restaurants and bars. World famous beach in Bol, Zlatni rat (Golden Cape beach) is only 30 minutes by car from Supetar. Supetar is easily accessed from City of Split by direct ferry boat in ca. 50 minutes sailing time.
Apartments Sunce feature three elegant air-conditioned Two-bedroom apartments in the same building with communal ground floor terrace with sitting set. Every apartment in the building consists of living room with convertible sofa bed, TV, fully equipped kitchen and dining space, wi fi, shower bathroom, balcony with sitting set. Individually designed and decorated, with fresh cotton linens and famous Dalmatian coastal ambiance. Bathroom towels and bed linens are provided.
Please note - listing for the Basic room with shared facilities and a Standard ensuite room with a shared kitchen is in our property - Rooms Sunce, as per photos.
Apartments Sunce Supetar's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 04:00 to 10:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception is open 09:00 to 21:00.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Ručníky v ceně
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma WiFi
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>