Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation accepted after 4 weeks prior to arrival.
50% of the total amount is charged for cancellations between 8 weeks and 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a 200,-NOK deposit on each key handed out to the guest.
Everyone is kindly asked to follow the normal rules of behaviour at the hostel (informationsheet at the hostel), any violence to these rules will be fined.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Anker Hostel offers spacious rooms and accommodation suitable for all age groups in a relaxed and international atmosphere. All rooms are equipped with kitchen and bathroom. Our shared four- and eight-bedded rooms provide single gender accommodation (as long as it's possible). Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms and in our fantastic public areas, including library (Mezzanine), lobby, lounge area and bar.
All beds are supplied with a duvet and a pillow. Bedlinen and towels are available at the reception for hire (NOK 50 for bedlinen and NOK 20 for towels), bedlinen are obligatory. Due to hygienic reasons, the use of sleeping bags are not allowed.
The property is open all year with 24h reception service.
Parking (NOK 280) - per day Zobrazit domovní řád
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Fény k pronájmu
- Ložní prádlo není v ceně
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Telefony ke kartě
- Teplé sprchy
- Zasedací místnost
- Šatní skříňky
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>