Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: Free only up to 10% of beds if cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival. In case of late cancellation, cancellation of more then 10% of the beds, and no-show the full cost of your stay will be charged on the credit card provided upon booking
Payment conditions: 30% deposit to be paid upon group confirmation & balance total amount due not later than 7 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Linen & VAT included. Please note beds are not set up already: your bed linen kit will be available on your bed for you to set it up.
Breakfast and towels are not included in the rates and available with an extra cost.
While our dorms are not suitable for guests aged 12-16 traveling alone, we do accept them when accompanied by over 18s and when the dorm is entirely booked on an exclusively basis (as a private dorm and occupied by the same group).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
1st, Best New Extra Large Hostel 2019, Anda Venice is all about care in designing contemporary dorms, private and social areas, and passion for the industrial design and hostel atmosphere which inspires infinite glocal human connections
Accommodation range from female and mixed dormitories (with 6, 7, 9 beds) to twins, double and family rooms. All dorms and privates have A/C and are ensuite. All dorms can be booked for private and exclusive use.
Working stations with Macs, fully equipped guest kitchen, private courtyard with urban garden, luggage deposit, Wi-Fi, self-service launderetteâ€¦ you name it, we have it! The cherry on the top is our Alai Life Bar, a fully licensed bar with free weekend event (aperitif and music compliant with covid-19 rules), sport events where international travellers will get a unique chance to mingle with local millennials.
We enjoy a super cool location: a super short 1-minute walk to Venezia Mestre train station: catch one of the several buses and trains and get to Venice downtown in 10 minutes!
We like hosting and welcoming travellers as much as you guys enjoy travelling!
You can cancel and change your booking for free up to 1 day prior to arrival 12.00PM (not later than Midday, local time). In case of late cancellation/no-show, we will charge the credit card used for the 1st night. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
If you have instead chosen a non-refundable rate, the full cost of your stay will be charged on your credit card any time prior to your arrival. No further payments will be required upon arrival. If you decide to cancel or amend your reservation, you will still be charged for the full cost of your stay. No refunds will be applicable.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day
Check in from 2pm to 3am
Check out from 6am to 10am
No curfew or lock-out
The local city tax is not included in the online rates and will have to be paid upon check in. It's Ã¢â€šÂ¬1,40 pppn
Breakfast is not included in the rates
Only 1 small and medium size pet per room accepted. Please advise before arrival.
We are a non smoking hostel
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
1) I'm younger than 16 and travelling alone. We are so sorry but to stay at Anda you need to be at least 16 years old.
2) I'm younger than 16 but travelling with my parents. Perfect, you can stay at Anda but only in dorms for private use. You cannot share the dorm with other travellers and need to book and pay for the entire dorm.
3) I'm younger than 16 but travelling with somebody who is 18. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fine too! But as long as you book a private room/dorm for private use and provide us with an authorization signed by your parents and a copy of their IDs/passports.
4) I'm 16 or 17 and travelling alone. Bingo! You can stay in our shared dorms! You only need to provide us with an authorization signed by your parents and a copy of their IDs/passports. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Fény k pronájmu
- K dispozici postýlky
- Myčka nádobí
- Přístup klíčovou kartou
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Šatní skříňky
- Žehlička / žehlicí prkno
- 24 hodinová ostraha
- 24 hodinová recepce
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Prodejní automaty
- Stolní fotbal
- Stolní hry
1, Nejoblíbenější Venice
2, Světový extra velký hostel
1, Světový extra velký hostel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>