Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Aljezur is a traditional Portuguese village faithful to its origins, very popular among surfers given its unique proximity to the most popular beaches of the region, such as Arrifana, Amoreira and Montes Clrigos with its magnificent cliffs, white sands and blue waves. These beaches are 7 to 10Km away from the village and there are no public transports. You can walk, cycle or we have the perfect solution for you. With the help of our friends from We Hate Tourism Tours transfer to the beach can be arrange giving you the chance to discover different beaches. Surf conditions will be taken in consideration. These transfers are not included in the price.
Amazigh Design Hostel was built to offer accommodation for those budget travelers who want to live and feel all the wonders that this town has to offer. The building right in the heart of Aljezur center, was completely renovated with a retro decoration, Design beds with 5 star mattress, linen and towels. All rooms from double to 12 beds have en suite bathroom and the social areas have standard of excellence facilities for the most demanding travelers, including Plasma TV, DVD, surround sound and fast speed wireless Internet in all rooms. The indoor patio of the building, is naturally decorated with a beautiful rock wall, which marks the mind of those who visit the hostel.
It is located in a walking distance from the bus station and local market. You have plenty of restaurants nearby, who serve the famous local fresh fish and seafood from just 8.50 Euros per person. From Amazigh Hostel top floor, you can admire a beautiful view from the village with the Arab Castle on the top of the hill which dates from Xth century.
From Surfers, to hikers, to bikers, to nature lovers, you will find a wide range of travelers, who travel searching for unique nature and adventures that came to love this special relaxing atmosphere and the lush green surroundings, and that is why we call it Amazigh that means 'free people', that comes from Berber people, who were indigenous people from North Africa, known for their nomad lifestyle.
Our Amazigh friendly staff will be waiting to welcome you. Take a look of our photos and come enjoy surf summer you will never forget... Zobrazit domovní řád
- Včetně ložního prádla
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Burza zaměstnání
- Fény k pronájmu
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Společenská místnost
- Světlo na čtení
- Teplé sprchy
- Venkovní terasa
- Šatní skříňky
- Faxové služby
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Ručníky k pronájmu
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>