Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
A continental breakfast is served every morning. In addition, a common kitchen is at guests’ disposal. For smokers there is a comfortable internal courtyard. Free Wi-Fi available.
Alloggio Cristina is located in the heart of the hearth of Verona, just at 5 minutes waling from the Arena and from the famous Juliet balcony. Nearby there is the historic church of San Fermo. Verona Porta Nuova railway station is at 25 minutes from us by foot and Verona Villafranca Airport is at 20 minutes by car.
From the airport: there are shuttles every 15 minutes to the station.
By car: the structure is in ZTL but we can register the plaques on the site of the municipality.
Alloggio Cristina offers very confortable and cosy rooms.
Each room features: desk, wardrobe and a table for breakfast. Rooms are equipped with heating in winter and fans in summer. Towels and sheets are included.
Alloggio Cristina Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
Reception: Open from 12 pm 8 pm.
Internal courtyard available for smokers.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Ručníky v ceně
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma mapy měst
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Myčka nádobí
- Parkování pro jízdní kola
- Telefony ke kartě
- Venkovní terasa
- Pozdní odhlášení
- Přístup k internetu
- Recepce (omezené otevírací hodiny)
- Úschovna zavazadel
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>