Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we regret we cannot offer refunds for no shows on group bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
we charge returnable security deposits for keys, DVDs, and books.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Travellers and local Moroccans agree – Mirleft is the most relaxed place to stay on Morocco’s Atlantic coast. While it’s changing fast – no longer the sleepy fishing village it was just a decade ago – it still has only just enough touristic infrastructure to guarantee a calm and comfortable stay without the hassle and kitsch of bigger towns like Agadir or even Essaouira.
If Mirleft is the jewel in the crown of southern Morocco’s coastline, Aftas is its coolest beach. Our house sits right in the middle of the little cove, and when the tide is especially high, the waves lap right at our doorstep. While the beach isn’t private –– and if that’s what you’re looking for, the vibe here is definitely not for you! –– it is secluded, walled in on both sides by rocky cliffs with massive waves crashing day and night. This is definitely not the Mediterranean – the sea here literally roars!
Our house is a no-frill’s establishment, perfect for backpackers, surfers and other independent travellers. We’re comfortable and clean – but don’t expect luxury! There are also a few other houses here on the beach, cafés where you can have a coffee, a mint tea, or even grilled fish. Or else walk 15 minutes up to the village where you can get anything else you may need (you may even find a bar or two;). Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- Zdarma WiFi
- Ručníky nejsou v ceně
- Snídaně není zahrnuta
- Venkovní terasa
- Přístup k internetu
- Stolní hry
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>