Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 7 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abychom vám mohli potvrdit rezervaci, musíte přijmout naše smluvní podmínky.
Our exciting Zip-Line Tour over 11 Waterfalls has been highly recommended by many happy customers in the past. This tour is one of the only Zip-Line Tours in the world that really crosses waterfalls. Your unique adventure starts with an off-road truck in which you can enjoy the lush and scenic nature through its panorama windows. The truck will bring you to the first Zip-Line platform in the forest. High up in the trees you slide on 25 cables which include two 2 rappels. You will be able to enjoy spectacular views while you are speeding over 11 waterfalls. Of course this experience will be very thrilling but at same time you will always be safe due to our well experienced guides and a security breaking system at every end of the cables.
If you are travelling on a low budget, we have specific designed inexpensive rooms and deals for backpackers. Soak up the sun at our refreshing pool and enjoy our delicious food and the breathtaking view at our restaurant El Tucan. Relax a few days in our tranquil atmosphere, away from the loud noises of the hectic city life.
Another great tour we offer is our 13 Cable 'Finca Daniel' Zip-Line Tour. The highlight of this breathtaking tour is the Superman Flight in the end of the tour on one of the longest Zip-Lines (700m) in Costa Rica. During this unique experience you will be in a horizontal position with both hands free which will give you the feeling of actually flying. Throughout all cables you will be surrounded by scenic rainforest and you will be able to enjoy the spectacular view of the Gulf of Nicoya.
The High Rope Course, which is the biggest of Costa Rica, provides a wide range of levels of difficulty. Therefore it is enjoyable for everyone. The most challenging part of the course is the Monkey Trail. If you want to see what it takes to accomplish this trail you should definitely give it a try. If you feel like you already did enough workouts for the day, just skip the monkey trail and you will still have had a wide-ranging, adventures experience. A unique special of the high rope garden is the Tarzan swing. Zobrazit domovní řád
- Parkování zdarma
- snídaně v ceně
- Zdarma přístup k internetu
- Zdarma WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bezbariérový přístup
- Kabelová televize
- Stropní ventilátor
- Světlo na čtení
- Venkovní bazén
- Venkovní terasa
- Výměna knih
- Zasedací místnost
- Prádelní zařízení
- Přístup k internetu
- Transfery z letiště
- Úschovna zavazadel
- Možnost přípravy čaje & kávy
Zadejte prosím heslo k účtu <% email %>